Monday, March 19, 2012

Manic! Monday-Mint Green

So I am starting a new series called Manic! Mondays, where I highlight things I am "manic!" for or passionate about. Mint green is my favorite color right now, and I adore all things minty!

   1) I found this dress on Lulu's, and I love the flare! 2) I am longing for the beach, and this picture with this gorgeous swimsuit is to die for 3) These precious heart earrings from Etsy stole my heart 4) This Scattered Limelight Dress from Anthropologie is whimsical and breezy 5) Max&Chloe created these beautiful drops of green 6) I love the gold and mint green combination in these earrings! 7) This beautiful combination is perfect for Easter Sunday 8) Victoria Secret is on board with the mint wave, even taking this gorgeous wrap to the beach 9) This Making New Memories Lace Dress from Ruche is vintage mint 10) Kate Spade hit the nail on the head with these minty, classic heels 11) These Everyday Pumps from Boden are dainty yet pratical 12) Maria Menouonos graced the red carpet in this Johanna Johnson dress 13) Modcloth's Mint to be Scarf is perfect for any spring outfit! 14) Mint Elie Saab Couture gown in the Spring 2012 collection 15) A collection of minty favorites via The Design Boards

I painted my nails this minty color, Essie's Mint Candy Apple, for fun yesterday. I have gotten so many compliments, and I am so happy with how they turned out.


I hope you have a great Monday!

Much love, Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment