Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Manic! Monday-Summer Trends: Peplums

I love this bold, sexy dress from Lulu's! 

Hello! I hope you are having a great week. In the midst of studying for finals, I can't help but look for new dresses and styles this warm weather is bringing. My list of trends that I want to share is SUPER long, so I will start with one of my favorite first: peplums. When I first saw the look, I was not a fan, but it has certainly grown on me, especially thanks to the Duchess of Cambridge (one of my favorite ladies of all time!)
She inspires me to be a better woman, in style and fashion, and grace and class as well. I don't believe this is her best outfit, but she still pulls it off effortlessly, wouldn't you agree?
1) I love this Kate Spade New York 'Randie' Zebra Top, especially paired with red! 2) Topshop's Peplum Scuba Pencil Dress is adorable, and this color is great! 3) Miss Selfridge Pink V Neck Peplum Dress is definitely a classic 4) This classy yet elegant Warehouse Ponte Peplum Dress is one of my favorites! 5) Lulu's Peppy Longstockings Black Skirt can be professional or fun and flirty 6) Lulu's Dotty or Nice Polka Dot Dress is the perfect candy-pink dress! 7) Lulu's Good Sport Blue Tank is simple yet divine in its shape 8) Oh My Love Jersey Peplum Dress is a pastel beauty 9) I loved the Dotty Dress in this color so much, I had to put it twice! 10) Alice + Olivia Tory Peplum Dress is sleek and smart 11) Forever 21 Contrast Trim Peplum Dress is chic and simple! Much love, Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment